7/22/2012

Sentiments of Departure Pt. 1


     Too many people achieve complacency not contentment, accepting comfort instead of demanding exhilaration. We only get one time around on this earth, see, feel, explore as much as possible. Take the road least travelled, and never regret going where life takes you!

     In less than 24 hours, God willing, Life (with the help of American Airlines) will be taking me back home.  I am so excited to see everyone, and hear of all that has happened and how God has blessed while I was away.

     The past 11 months have been extrordinary, and at no price would I give them up.  I have made some amazing friendships, met so many interesting people, and lived so many ideas that would have seemed foreign to me just a few short years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment